“I have decided to be happy;
I came across this quote today, and I have to say - I LOVE IT. It is good for your health to be happy. As a nurse, I can state this as a fact. And, I truly believe that happiness is a choice. So, I've come up with the following list of reasons that I have to be happy today (and every day). Hopefully in sharing them, I'll spark some realizations of why you should be happy too!
it is excellent for one’s health!”
- I have a husband that is my best friend, who I love very much.
- I have a beautiful little daughter who makes me smile everyday.
- I went on a nice walk today with my family in the cool weather.
- I have a comfortable home to live in, where I feel safe and loved.
- I have been reading some interesting and fun books. (Check out my Goodreads page).
- I have pretty good health. Again, as a nurse, I truly appreciate what a blessing this is.
- I have the opportunity to work with the teenage girls at my church, whom I love and am inspired by.
- I have great friends that I know I can rely on and trust.
- My husband and I are both able to work from home together.
- I had delicous homemade chicken soup for dinner.
- I'm going to see my mom this weekend.
- My daughter has slept through the night since she was 3 months old.
- Chocolate - need I say more?