Monday, February 17, 2014

Little Footprints Making a Big Impression at My House

I've taken the last few months off from my blog and my writing projects for one small (but very important) reason. We welcomed a new little baby girl into our family earlier this month - a whole week late, I might add. Baby Tara has turned everything upside-down instantly, and we couldn't be happier! She is a calm, happy, sweet little girl.

This is when Allie first met Tara 
 (before the melt-down when Allie learned she would not be allowed to carry Tara around like a dolly)
 
Tara - 1 day old
Sisters - destined to be great friends!
 Baby and I are both doing well, though I may seem a little zombie-ish for the next few months. Just ignore anything I say or do that seems like my brain isn't banging on all cylinders. Sleep deprivation and I don't get along very well. Fortunately, I've got my wonderful husband here to help me (he works from home). And, my brother, Ean, is staying with us for a few months and helping out a lot. I feel pretty blessed right now.

So now, when I can keep my eyes opened and I'm not taking care of the baby or my exuberant little two year old, I'm getting an itch to get back to reading books and writing my own. It's been a long time coming, but I'm working on final edits to IN AN INSTANT. Then, I'm super excited to get back to work on TEMPO. Click on the titles to find out more about both of these projects, and look for more details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts. I read and appreciate every comment.