Saturday, February 9, 2013

Did Something Change?

Right about now, you may be looking at this blog asking yourself, "Did something just change?" And the answer to that would be, "Yes!"

Take a look at the top of the page, and you'll see that I have renamed the blog. It is now called Muse, Write, Repeat. I thought this was a more appropriate, fitting name for the process I got through in my writing. I also felt it was a more concise and pithier name than the mouthful it used to be (Something to Write from Home About).

You can still find links to my stories to the right, and I'll still be writing about made-up stuff, and writing, and life. It's going to be fun, so let's keep the process going!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your thoughts. I read and appreciate every comment.